Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: December 23rd, 2020
It’s Wednesday – and we’re serving up some freshly brewed positions. Rostie & Associates have some new scorching hot jobs!
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Senior Software Engineer
- JOB ID: 3131
- Canada & USA
Looking for talented engineers who build elegant, scalable software platforms. We’re less concerned with GPA, years in industry, or particular technologies and more interested in passion, potential, and perseverance.
You will solve complex business problems, set technical strategy and deliver solutions with lots of autonomy and opportunity for leadership. You will participate in design meetings, mentor more junior engineers, and be a core part of setting up the company for the next 10 years of growth.
- Build the latest and greatest cutting edge communication technology.
- Write, test, and deploy code into a fabric of real-time microservices.
- Manage your time and drive the roadmap for your technical areas.
- Improve our shared engineering standards and processes.
- Learn from and teach other great engineers.
- Monitor and tune robust systems capable of handling 10x ever-growing traffic
Contact: John Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
- JOB ID: 3132
- Canada & USA
Looking for engineers to work efficiently as part of a professional software engineering team; learning to own and support features past delivery and through their full life-cycle. As an Engineer, you will work with a close-knit product engineering team and technical lead. The teams are cross disciplinary, and include Product Managers, Designers, QA, and other Engineers (Data Engineering, Data Science, Telephony).
You will participate in design meetings and ask clarifying questions to fully understand customer scenarios and requirements. You will work with consumer/dependency owners for design review and sign-off, be a technical leader within your software feature, mentor and share knowledge with the rest of the engineering team.
- Develop easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive client/server applications
- Work with Python on Google App Engine
- Cloud Datastore (NoSQL database)
- Memcache (distributed cache)
- Analysis with BigQuery
- Debug with StackDriver
- Work with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebRTC and WebSockets
- Interface with designers, product managers, and other engineers (our policy: with fewer organized meetings, engineers have more time to code)
- Launch new code weekly with our fast release cycles
- Owning the release of the server and client in a rotation as release engineer
- Improve performance to handle rapid increase in user base
- Writing backend and frontend unit tests
- Monitoring and alerts in Datadog
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129