It’s #TechTuesday and we’ve got some #hotjobs in London, ON.
Sales Executive – London, Ontario
Headquartered out of London, Ontario, our client provides the best in VOIP communications for business and growing by saving customers money, improving communications and delivering exceptional service. They want to accelerate that growth and need your help; they are looking for a hardworking sales executive looking to expand their career and join them out of their London office.
- Primary responsibility is Achieving monthly Quota
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into small and medium-sized companies
- Prospecting into cold accounts and following up on warm leads
- Collaborating with operations and technical teams on deployment
- Pipeline Management and Reporting
- University Degree or 3 year College Diploma
- 5+ years minimum experience in B2B sales or consultancy background
- Time management
In return for your skills, our client is offering a competitive base salary plus an exciting commission plan to drive earnings.
Our client pays full benefits at 3 months , RSP matching up to 3% after 1 year , cell phone and lap top.
For more details, please contact John Anderson email@example.com Ref: Rostie Job ID# 3349
Field I.T Support Technician (L3), London, ON
This position is responsible for providing remote and onsite technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software to a broad range of clients..
You will be a client facing resource and will perform initial and secondary physical analysis and troubleshooting to rectify problems and, if necessary, suggest enhanced products and services to prevent the problem in the future. This could also include project deployments.
This is not a remote position. You will be a highly valued member of the team and will be required to be in-office when not at client site.
Position Expectations – Must have:
- Valid, clean drivers license/record and a reliable, fully insured vehicle
- 7+ years of desktop experience.
- 5+ years server experience
- 5+ years experience in advanced routing, switching, and wireless networking.
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting abilities.
- A+, Network +, Security+, MCSE, MCITP, MSCA, CCNA or equivalent a plus.
- FortiGate, Meraki, and Cisco routers and switches.
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic knowledge of networked workstation and server configurations.
- Ability to assist with lifting gear as required.
- Candidates must have experience working for an IT/MSP Service Provider
- Ability to work from the London office and ability to travel to client sites within Ontario.
Position Expectations – Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise, IT Glue and N-able/Solar Winds RMM
- Previous leadership skills.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- An ergonomically designed work from home office space.
Please contact Pam Inglis for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: Rostie Job ID# 3345