Our client, a leading provider of talent platform (assessments and pre-hire testing) are hiring!
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team and help us take our product to the next level. Our client is a small company with a global reach, and we have plans to grow! This is a hands-on contract position, and the ideal candidate isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty!
You will be exposed to an exciting platform using the latest technologies in AWS Cloud environments. Your daily routine will be filled with implementing new features to enhance the platform as well as fixing bugs to better meet the expectations of usability and performance.
We are agile. We believe in its principles and apply them as much as we can, adapting to the company and customer’s needs. Our process is flexible and collaborative. You will be part of the definition and the implementation. We use PHP Laravel on our platform. Although we’re open to opportunities to use others languages when that makes sense, we will code mainly in PHP for the backend. We use VUE on the frontend.
Who We Are
We’re a team of dynamic, high performing individuals and growing our business is the top priority right now. Through our suite of assessments, we empower organizations to hire top talent, eliminate the cost of bad hires, improve employee retention, and strengthen employee relations. As a standalone platform – or via our partnerships with HR Tech vendors – we deliver a seamless experience for both the employers assigning the assessments and the individuals completing them. Our environment is deeply mission-driven, and our overarching focus is on addressing challenges associated with the recruitment cycle.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Improving our product offerings
- Taking ownership of internal projects and driving development
- Building out integrations with third-party applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Improving the capabilities of our API
- Improving the developer experience for our own third-party developers
What an Incredible Candidate Looks Like
- 5+ years in software engineering
- Proven track record of success in working with multidisciplinary software development teams, including engineering, design and product management
- Commitment to drive quality and excellent development
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Previous experience working in agile environments
Your Technical Capabilities
- Knowledge of modern languages (PHP, Python, go lang…)
- Experience leveraging community MVC frameworks
- Experience with dependency management(Composer, npm…)
- Familiar with DB engines
- Familiar with dockerized environments
- Familiar with node and its abilities
- Familiar with Git and basic commands
- Familiar with Linux and basic tools for development including remote accesses like SSH.
- High level of exposure to REST Api development
- Knowledge in Concepts of automated deployment using pipeline orchestrators
- Experience in the HR tech space
- Experience working with PHP and Laravel
- Experience working with VUEjs
- AWS(EKS, ECS, EC2, S3, 53 Route…)
- A deep understanding networking tools using Linux
What our client can offer
- Competitive compensation
- On the job training and support
- Opportunity for growth – Although this is a contract position, there is opportunity for it to become permanent if the fit is right for both parties
- BALANCE – and we really mean it! We all care deeply about what we do, but know that life exists outside of the office!
- We’re small enough to be flexible and excited about change, while also being established enough to offer security – we’ve been around for more than 50 years!