As a member of the Sales team, the Pre-Sales Engineer is ultimately responsible for tailoring and providing content specific product demonstrations to prospects, clients and industry experts.
- Identify and document the needs/challenges of the customer (prospect, existing client)
- Understand customer business needs, requirements and use cases to identify the applicable solutions (products, features/functionality, standard integration points)
- Craft and present the appropriate solution(s) to the customer
- Support the life of the sales opportunity by providing additional product demonstrations, answers/solutions to outstanding solution inquiries
- Become an expert in the overall lending & leasing solution set offered.
- Uncover customer-specific business value, challenges, gaps to deliver content and value-rich presentations and interactions.
- Confidently demonstrate/present solutions to various levels and roles of Customer’s organizations.
- Support the Sales Team (Sales Managers, Account/Relationship Managers).
- Participate in RFI & RFP process
- Collaborate with marketing team (industry content, webinars, etc.)
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services & Hosting teams to enhance solutions and offerings
- Stay abreast of the latest company’s technology advancements and market knowledge.
- Personalize all experiences with the customer.
- Assist in keeping industry partners informed of solution offerings
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience (Demonstrations, Sales, etc.) within financial services
- Strong Leasing and Credit financial products industry experience, with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior executives and business teams
- Available and willing to travel 50%-70% of the time
- Presentation Skills: Public Speaking, Interaction/Presentations to various levels/roles within an organization
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, Able to prioritize, Organizational Skills
- Sales – Have strong sales instincts and sales presence and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle.
- Knowledge – Deep understanding of banking operations and all aspects of Lending & Leasing operations (Origination, Processing, Portfolio Management, Servicing)
- Task Management – Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Manage time to maximize personal productivity.
- Process/Workflow Analysis — Understanding Customer processing and business needs, proposing/providing best practice processing utilizing the solution-set
- Critical Thinking — Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Making good decisions and solving problems while under pressure.
- Creativity — Identifying, designing, or crafting solutions to Customer-centric business problems
- Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
Please contact Pam Inglis for more details at email@example.com
Ref: Rostie Job ID# 3341