A virtual office is:
All the benefits of a physical office, without having to physically be there! (When you do get lonely though, you are welcome to join us in our coworking space if you need some social interaction and a change of scenery…and coffee!)
A virtual office is great for:
- Work from home individuals who would like to maintain a professional appearance and have their administrative duties handled professionally.
- Small businesses that want to save costs on office space.
- Medium and large businesses looking to expand into a new market.
- Business individuals who need to meet clients in a professional environment on a semi-regular basis.
- Businesses that conduct interviews on an irregular schedule.
- Independent workers (freelancers, lawyers, and family-run businesses) that want to save time and cut employee costs.
- When permanent space for all staff doesn’t make sense, but a central address and location for client meetings is needed and will ensure your business runs effectively.
Virtual tenants can have all their phone calls answered by on-site receptionists, and mail forwarded to anywhere in the world, from our high profile downtown location. Whether your company is located locally, nationally, or abroad, The Rostie Group’s Virtual Office solution can help you build a truly “borderless” business.
Come visit us to meet your ‘virtual assistant’. We have real people who you will come to know very well, handling all of your mail, greeting your clients on the phone in your company name or in person.
Cut overhead costs by only coming into the office when you need to meet a client who just arrived via Porter airline, for videoconferencing, or having a team meeting. The quaint Baltic, Caspian and Lake Joe rooms boast beautiful views of downtown Toronto.
At The Rostie Group it is all-inclusive. You receive a discounted rate for meeting rooms, the ability to use coworking space and invitations to all networking events, lunch ‘n’ learns and training sessions. Plus when you are ready to move into a physical office, your transition will be seamless! Your business can grow within The Rostie Group community, from virtual office to coworking to long-term office resident, your business will thrive and grow without having to change your business address!
We love our work community and are involved in local events taking place along the Waterfront all year long! Don’t miss the Spectacle of Lights beginning on November 28th! #itsbetterbythewater
Ultimately the best reason for having a virtual office – at the very least a mailing address – is that it enables you to focus on developing your business, sales and client base – avoiding the stress of day-to-day operations .
Check out all of the flexible packages available here. We can custom build a package to suit your business needs! Want 10 hours of coworking with a mailing address and live receptionist? We can build a membership just for you! Need a meeting room every week for 4 hours, plus a Bay St. address for all your packages to be delivered to? We do that!
Check out some more of the benefits of having a virtual office here,
then share this with your friends, so they can establish the image they need for their business to grow!