Director, Channel Partnerships – Advisory – Series “A” Equity!
- JOB ID: 3284
- United States
Protecting digital infrastructure and the crown jewels of customer organizations
Our client’s mission is to help organizations demonstrate their commitment to upholding laws, standards, and ethical conduct to their communities. Their compliance operations software helps organizations get the visibility, efficiency, and consistency needed to stay on top of all security assurance and compliance work on a continuous basis. Our client also assists in tracking risks as a part of an enterprise risk management program and conducting vendor risk assessments efficiently.
This Director, Channel Partnerships – Advisory role is focused on building partnerships with Advisory firms working directly our client’s Chief Revenue and Operating Officers to build and drive advisory + our client’s solutions focused on revenue generation in targeted markets.
You have a passion for developing, driving, and winning new business solutions and making an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments and collaborate with team members of varied experience.
In addition, you thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You’re a constant learner, you’re curious and creative, and you enjoy problem solving, whether that is tactics to increase deal velocity or strategies for clients to help them achieve their business goals.
This role will be responsible for selling through partners our client’s automated evidence collection platform, which allows users to collect compliance evidence directly from the other cloud services they use.
What you do …
- Develop and manage channel partner strategy and solution partner engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets.
- Align Channel strategy to complement and enhance company’s direct sales model.
- Identify, qualify, develop and drive partnerships with CPAs, system integrators, consultants, industry influencers and other relevant channel partners.
- Support partners through entire sales process; including sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and contracting (pricing & negotiating).
- Collaborate with your Partner Operations counterparts to manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople throughout internal and external sales organizations.
- Collaborate with your Partner Operations counterparts to assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key partners.
- Source partnership pipeline by leveraging your network.
- Build and manage joint action plans so you, your clients, and our client’s leadership team is well aligned on mutual outcome, expected deliverables and timelines.
What you need to succeed…
- Experience – 7+ years of experience with channel partners and complex channel relationships (co-sale, resale, OEM/Licensing).
- Successful channel development – previous experience building and maintaining channel programs for software companies (SaaS preferred); demonstrated ability to develop and execute partner channel development and marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Executive presence – clear demonstration of business acumen, with a high degree of comfort presenting to and challenging C Suite executives. Every interaction with you is an exchange of value, an opportunity to learn and to share what you’ve learned.
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance or cybersecurity industries
- Big consultancy / advisory firm experience
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or compliance/infosec certification
- Experience within a high-growth technology company
Why consider this role…
Our client recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations that help organizations build trust through proof.
- Competitive salary and an opportunity for Series A equity
- Unlimited PTO (and they actually take it)
- 401k and generous match so you can start saving for the future immediately
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Quarterly Wellness benefit
- Company get together’s to meet your remote peers
- Remote stipend to make sure you are 100% equipped for the job ahead
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com