Software Technical Lead
- JOB ID: 3184
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, they provide a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
They are experiencing tremendous growth in response to their trusted services and platform, and they are seeking an experienced and driven Full- Time Technical Lead to help their software development teams execute on high impact initiatives that fuel their growth. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, as a Technical Lead, you will champion the day-to-day operations by leveraging your experience with full-stack design and development, as well as coaching their growing software development teams.
If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for creating great software and possess strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated experience architecting secure, scalable, reliable applications, they will want to talk to you!
Why this role will appeal to you:
• Meaningful work: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have the chance to make your
mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Hyper-Growth: The client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Great Culture: They foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game
sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (midday stretches, spring step contest), and more.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, competitive salary+ Benefits package.
• 6-8+ years experience in software development using C# and .NET (Framework 4.5 and Core).
• 1+ year of experience of successfully leading a team and mentoring teammates on new ways to deepen their technical craft.
• Experience with REST APIs, Microservices Architecture, Event-Driven Architecture.
• Strong Docker (containers) experience will win our immediate attention.
• Proficiency in Architecting an application and can understand how business trade-offs impact technical choices, and vice versa.
• Expertise in designing & delivering scalable, high-performance Angular applications.
• Hands-on with creating documentation, operational excellence, clean code, and testing practices to promote system reliability.
• Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure is preferred).
• Ability to manage technical debt and feature development to continuously deliver user value without compromising technical quality.
• Strong experience using CI/CD automation/build tools.
• Adaptability to embrace unexpected changes in direction as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate and proficient in leading, discussing or diving deep into technology concepts, options and new opportunities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent.
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com