QA Automation Developer
- JOB ID: 3187
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology that serves the leading new home developers and their project marketing partners across Canada. They are experiencing tremendous growth in response to their trusted services and platform, and are looking for a passionate and proficient QA Automation Developer to build and lead the testing environment.
As a QA Automation Developer, you will lead the development of the Quality Assurance practice area.. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter and can act as the ‘CTO’ of QA Automation, with a knack for tinkering with CI/CD pipelines, PoCing automation frameworks, frontend and backend development, and writing scripts. You should be passionate about exploring the limits of test automation using the latest and greatest tools and technologies, while simultaneously driving improvements to how they build software to optimize their QA Automation capabilities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Is this role a fit for you?
This QA Automation Developer role emphasizes thought leadership, collaboration, attention to detail and problem-solving. You’ll find fulfillment in the role if you:
• Delight in making things. You thrill at the concept of going beyond the theoretical and applying your ideas, skills, and expertise.
• Find a passion for new challenges. Every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude or to share your entrepreneurship excites you.
• Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work, knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a close-knit team is important to you.
Why you will love it?
• Great Culture: Our client fosters a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly
game sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
• Hyper-Growth: Our client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Personal Growth: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front-row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have
the chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, Base salary+ Benefits package including health, dental and vision care.
While this position is primarily remote, you will need to be in the downtown Toronto office a couple of times a week to meet and collaborate with the team.
Who they are looking for?
• 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, creating and executing automated test scripts using selenium is required
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline setup and management for QA Automation process
• 3+ years of experience with frontend development using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
• Experience with backend development, architecture, entity-relationship, and database design is ideal
• Comfortable researching and building PoCs with minimal guidance
• In-depth knowledge of testing frameworks and philosophies (BDD, TDD, etc.) and emerging trends for both manual and automated testing
• Experience with two or more test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Robot, etc.)
• Experience working in a sprint-based agile development environment
• Experience testing in cloud-only environments such as Azure or AWS
• Experience with regression and end-to-end flow testing
• Experience with load testing frameworks is ideal
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Contact: Kevin Suitor – firstname.lastname@example.org