Senior Angular Developer – Canada
- JOB ID: 3183
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, they provide a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
They are looking for Full-time Senior Angular Developers to join their awesome team of developers who are helping drive product development as they continue to experience tremendous growth.
Their web-based platforms utilize modern frameworks such as Angular over a Microsoft .NET Core MVC application base. They also have some applications built on Angular.js that occasionally need some love.
This position is fully remote and can be based anywhere in Canada though you must be willing to work Eastern Time Zone work hours.
If you have a passion to constantly learn new things and be a part of an innovative work environment, this is a great place to grow your career!
Why this role will appeal to you:
• Meaningful work: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have the chance to make your
mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Hyper-Growth: The client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Great Culture: They foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game
sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (midday stretches, spring step contest), and more.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, competitive salary+ Benefits package.
• 5-10 years of hands-on development experience (Component-Based)
• Minimum 4 years of experience using Angular framework
• Minimum 1 year of experience using Redux
• Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration
• Knowledge of unit testing, QA practices and agile methodologies
• Familiarity with Design sprint and conducting quick iterative design initiates
• Bonus points if you have experience with GIT and knowledge of Bitbucket
• Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com