Senior Product Manager
- JOB ID: 3293
- Ontario, Canada
Our client takes the uncertainty and bias out of the hiring process. Their pre-hire assessments provide actionable insights into a candidate’s personality, cognitive, and behavioural attributes and predict both their chances of success within a role and within the culture of an organization.
Their core tenets are more than just buzzwords. Their guiding principles of accountability, teamwork, transparency, balance, and respect are built into every aspect of the company from the relationships they create with their clients to the care with which they build and test their assessments.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Engaging with business, marketing, customer success, and engineering leaders to drive product developments and product strategy in areas related to existing offerings and new markets
- Taking ownership of all common product elements
- Engaging with our clients to collect product development insights and feedback, via customer interviews, surveys, training videos and product webinars
- Building and nurturing relationships with engineers on technical details, understanding the implications of certain decisions, and trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth, and timelines
- Collaborating with our designer to ideate, test, iterate and implement intelligent software interaction models and visual interfaces
- Prioritizing and sequencing deliverables using JIRA, product roadmaps and release timelines to support the growth of the clients products and business units
- Distilling very technical concepts to business users and vice versa
- Conducting research to identify, and adapt to, industry trends and competitive factors
- Defining, measuring, and monitoring key performance indicators to evaluate and understand product value
You will thrive in the role if you have
- 3 – 5+ years of demonstrated success in Product Management roles with SaaS software companies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Design or a related field of study
- Can manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders by effectively prioritizing resources, working, and negotiating product/project needs
- Are data-driven, customer-obsessed, and can rally a team
- Have a growth background with an experimentation mindset
- Are an excellent communicator with a collaborative attitude
- Can present digestible information to stakeholders
Love keeping up to date with new and upcoming product, engineering and design frameworks
What We Can Offer:
- A competitive compensation package and great benefits
- Opportunity for growth – our client has plans to grow and they want their people to grow with them!
- BALANCE – and they mean it! They all care deeply about what they do, but our client knows that life exists outside of the office!
- You’ll never have to work on your birthday
- Summer half days
- They’re small enough to be flexible and excited about change, while also being established enough to offer security – we’ve been around for more than 50 years!
Contact: Kevin Suitor – firstname.lastname@example.org