Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: April 19, 2022
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is cooking with new roles across North America!
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our #Hot Jobs!
Enterprise Account Manager
- JOB ID: 3285
- Toronto, ON
Since 2004, our client has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and our clients SaaS platform scales decades of front-line experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Their approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for sales opportunities of their family of solutions within a defined list of accounts. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts. The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts. Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire product line and must effectively represent the full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
This role requires a deep understanding of the market and technologies that the client sells, including our business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful EAM drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to meet and beat their assigned quota. Additionally, the EAM must demonstrate success in the following areas:
- Opportunity Assessment: Personally, oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for named Enterprise accounts. Key deliverable: Value-add product, maintenance, and services opportunities are clearly identified and validated with partners and other resources.
- Account Plan Development: Working with Partner and Channel resources, the successful EAM will develop and prepare an actionable strategic sales plan for top accounts with the largest sales opportunities. Key deliverable: Clearly documented strategic sales and account plans, including short and long-term goals and actions for each named account and associated requirements for team members throughout sales cycle.
- Contract Negotiations: Participate in contract negotiations for named accounts. Key deliverable: Financially sound and resource supported contracts that are clearly aligned with the clients financial objectives while delivering value-added products, maintenance, and services to meet customer requirements.
- Post-Sale Management: Maintain awareness and status of all key contractual obligations within an assigned list of accounts, facilitating customer meetings and communications regarding deliverables where necessary. Key deliverable: Customer expectations are managed upfront, with ongoing status project updates, escalating unresolved issues to account team members and/or key customer sponsor. Effectively matrix-manages cross functional areas to achieve a high level of customer service.
- Must have 8+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
- 5+ years of security solution sales experience (e.g. managed services, threat intelligence, security consulting, etc.)
- Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization
- Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills
- Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support
- Willingness to travel, work odd hours, and be very available
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with ability to manage both
- Build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions.
- Exercise strong financial skills in the evaluation and preparation of sales opportunities and sufficient organizational and project management skills to manage customer needs and drives issues to resolution; the EAM must also effectively matrix-manage cross functional areas to deliver total solutions based on regional requirements.
- Lead sales strategy sessions for named accounts while contributing to and coordinating the execution of the account plans, ensuring the accurate production of account plans, business case preparation, appropriate contract presentation, and the effective delivery of account plan activities.
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs, license models and value proposition strategies to product stakeholders.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy and consistency of all sales data across all sales systems Consistently demonstrate strong product knowledge and ability to articulate our value proposition.
Contact: John Anderson – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
Regional Sales Manager – SaaS Treasury Management Solutions
- JOB ID: 3272
- United States
Our client empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. They deliver a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on them to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized our client as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018.
Our client empowers CFOs and their teams to transform how they activate liquidity as a dynamic, real-time vehicle for growth and value creation, while also protection against financial risk. Their pioneering solution connects internal applications for treasury, risk, payments and working capital with vital external sources such as banks, ERPs, trading platforms, and market data providers.
This position can be based anywhere on the east coast of the United States.
About the Role:
The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned to the Private Equity, Asset Manager, and Broker/Dealer vertical to develop for the clients solutions in order to secure new subscription business based on our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with Treasurer, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Present proposals in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with other teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout USA.
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to management.
- Attend conferences and industry related events as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
Contact: Pam Inglis – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Enterprise Account Executive (Relational Database)
- JOB ID: 3288
- Central – USA
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. Our client has a lot to do with that. They have been a major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers their partners. Proud though they are, they are not resting on their laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything they do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Note: This position is remote and candidates can be based anywhere in the Central Region though ideally Chicago or possibly Denver.
Our client is seeking an exceptional Account Executive to help them establish and grow their most strategic customers and target accounts. This AE will be responsible for all activities and interactions associated with driving revenue growth through key companies to the future growth of the company.
The Account Executive will focus on formulating and executing a strategy in the territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
The successful candidate will:
• Have 8+ years of consultative enterprise software sales experience, selling to C-level executives
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
• Be highly motivated and goal oriented
• Be willing to travel up to 25-50% (when safe to do so)
Candidates that have the following experience will really stand out!
• Relational database experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, & SQL Server)
• Experience with Salesforce.com
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com