API Integration Developer
- JOB ID: 3262
- Ontario, Canada
Our client takes the uncertainty and bias out of the hiring process. Their pre-hire assessments provide actionable insights into a candidate’s personality, cognitive, and behavioural attributes and predict both their chances of success within a role and within the culture of an organization.
Their core tenets are more than just buzzwords. Their guiding principles of accountability, teamwork, transparency, balance, and respect are built into every aspect of the company from the relationships they create with their clients to the care with which they build and test their assessments.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Building out integrations with third party applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Improving the capabilities of our client’s API
- Improving the developer experience for our 3rd party developers
What an Incredible Candidate Looks Like
- Significant (2+ years) experience with API development technologies
- Proven track record of success working with engineering, design and product teams
- Commitment to quality & excellence
- Solid understanding of platform test requirements
- 2+ years experience in building and supporting API Integrations
- Tech Stack Must Haves: PHP, Laravelle, SQL, API (REST, SOAP etc.)
- Tech Stack Nice To Haves: Python, RUST, GO, AWS (EC2, Lambda, Auto Scaling, DynamoDB, Cloud Watch, S3 and SDS)
- Experience in HR tech space
- This is a remote position with occasional meet-up’s at head office in downtown Toronto situated closely to Union Station and the Island Airport.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will be based in the Greater Toronto Area, Kitchen/Waterloo or Ottawa.
What We Can Offer:
- A competitive compensation package and great benefits
- Opportunity for growth – our client has plans to grow and they want their people to grow with them!
- BALANCE – and they mean it! They all care deeply about what they do, but our client knows that life exists outside of the office!
- You’ll never have to work on your birthday
- Summer half days
- They’re small enough to be flexible and excited about change, while also being established enough to offer security – we’ve been around for more than 50 years!
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com or (289) 482-1316.