Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: June 15th, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is red-hot with new Sales & Engineer roles.
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Account Executive – Security (Montreal & Vancouver)
- JOB ID: 3164
Our client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
To meet market needs, they are building a world-class sales organization and their business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. Someone that prioritizes drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — they care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. They have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, they pay well.
• 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
• Experience selling B2B solutions
• A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Extensive customer network
• BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Sales Engineer – Cloud Security (West Coast USA)
- JOB ID: 3170
- West Coast, United States
Our client, an already successful start-up in the field Identity and Data Governance is hiring a dynamic, proactive Pre-Sales engineer to engage with clients and assist in closing sales.
The founders are two of the most successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders in the security space.
This net-new position will be located anywhere on the west coast (SoCal, NorCal, PacNW) and will support sales of our clients Public Cloud security platform to enterprise accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
• 8+ Years Experience
• Extensive knowledge of Public Cloud
• Cyber Security an asset
• Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
• Certifications in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, & Kubernetes would be greatly beneficial
Contact: John Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
Full Stack Developer – React/Redux C# ASP .NET Core
- JOB ID: 3181
- Vancouver, BC
Our client has over 20,000 employees in 50 countries, and is a world leader in Sensor, Software, and Autonomous Solutions. The specific division they are hiring for uses data visualization, AI, and enterprise integration so mines can increase safety and sustainably, providing the resources for a better tomorrow.
We are pleased to present a rare, exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to develop new features for technologically advanced web and mobile applications.
What you get to do:
• Write production-quality code in a true Agile / Scrum development environment.
• Develop front end and back end components for web applications and mobile deployments
• Integrate desktop applications with web applications for cutting edge deliverables
What you need:
• High competency in development using React.js and Redux
• Experience with native Android development
• Proficiency with coding in C# in a .NET environment
Learn best practices in developing enterprise-grade software while continuously increasing your knowledge and abilities within a fun, respected, and growing team. This is a perfect opportunity to advance your career by working with the best.
You must have 2-4 years of provable, quality, development experience, and be local (only those in Vancouver / GVRD can be considered at this time).
Excellent remuneration and benefits are a given and your good nature and character will fit right in with our client’s fun, always advancing development team.
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Sales Executive – Southwestern Ontario
- JOB ID: 3153
- Southwestern Ontario
Our client is an IT Management Consulting company who is looking for additional SALES Executives to add to their rapidly-growing team.
The Sales Executive will generate leads, build relationships, secure new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
• Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
• Manage existing accounts.
• Introduce Assessment Technical Service team and organize security network assessments.
• Influence and execute sales promotions and sales strategies to increase revenue.
• Build client road-maps.
• Attend networking events to drive business and secure new contacts.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Conduct weekly presentations to management/sales manager.
Key Requirements – Education & Experience
• 2-5 years sales experience
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the London and surrounding area market
• Is entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable working on a team that values a “DIY” approach
• Must be a fast learner, self-starter, and capable of managing the entire sales process
• CRM Experience an asset, must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Extremely Competitive Salary
• Full benefits
• Great commission plan