Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: February 23rd, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is shining with new Senior Sales positions.
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Enterprise Sales Director (Individual Contributor) – USA Eastern Region
- JOB ID: 3147
With the continued growth of both the company and of the event industry, our client a SaaS-based event solution company is now seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to join their flourishing sales organization. By implementing effective and innovative solution sales strategies to bring in new business revenue, this is an exciting opportunity to be a sales hunter and play a key role in the growth of the company.
This position can be based anywhere in the eastern portion of the United States (eastern time zone).
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling on new prospects, to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business.
- Understand how to translate the needs and challenges of prospects into solutions to help support the growth and performance of their events, conferences, and meetings.
- Build a territory business plan, which outlines your execution plan.
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce and leverage sales enablement technologies to drive strategic outreach.
- Precisely forecast expected business and opportunities.
- Successfully manage and leverage other resources throughout the sales process including Solutions Consultants and Executive Team.
- Regularly review pipeline and strategies with manager to brainstorm on how to maximize sales and increase Aventri’s presence in the market.
- Actively participate in industry events, in order to network and uncover opportunities.
- 5+ years-experience in SaaS, software, or other technology sales role, selling into Enterprise Accounts, with experience of a long sales cycle (6 – 12 months).
- Experience working in a start-up organization.
- Strong presentation skills, selling into Marketing decision makers.
- Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
- Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition and attitude.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Innate curiosity and the ability to successfully navigate through a sales cycle.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deep listening skills, so as to understand the client’s needs and to respond with the best solution for their business.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation with the desire to be the best.
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Senior Software Engineer
- JOB ID: 3131
- Canada & USA
Looking for talented engineers who build elegant, scalable software platforms. We’re less concerned with GPA, years in industry, or particular technologies and more interested in passion, potential, and perseverance.
You will solve complex business problems, set technical strategy and deliver solutions with lots of autonomy and opportunity for leadership. You will participate in design meetings, mentor more junior engineers, and be a core part of setting up the company for the next 10 years of growth.
- Build the latest and greatest cutting edge communication technology.
- Write, test, and deploy code into a fabric of real-time microservices.
- Manage your time and drive the roadmap for your technical areas.
- Improve our shared engineering standards and processes.
- Learn from and teach other great engineers.
- Monitor and tune robust systems capable of handling 10x ever-growing traffic
Contact: John Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
Senior Sales Executive – Fund Services – SAAS (Boston or New York)
- JOB ID: 3141
- New York
As a member of our Client’s the North American Sales Back Office Business organization. the Senior Sales Executive is primarily responsible for selling our Client’s complete suite of Back Office Investment Management solutions. This seasoned executive will focus on managing a pipeline, the sales process and closing of deals. The successful candidate will display a strong understanding of the investment management industry. He/She will be comfortable positioning solutions and products to senior-level executives. In addition to having 8+ years of sales experience in the financial software arena, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and relationship selling skills.
Generate demand to grow and maximize sales revenue
Identify new business prospects leveraging all channels (cold calling, networking, research, marketing campaigns, etc.) and develop and maintain strategic relationships with key decision-makers/influencers for the procurement of solutions offered by our Client.
Engage with the prospects to identify their business drivers, objectives, goals, organizational structure, existing technology landscape and future technology needs
Work opportunities through the deal management process including leads qualification, first demos and RFP management process by coordinating with different parts of our Client’s organization including but not limited to pre-sales, product management, client services etc.
- Develop and maintain a database of potential and existing opportunities
- Coordinate business efforts with the marketing team and any other supporting party to qualify and convert identified suspects into leads, into opportunities
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects
- Conduct the negotiation
- Finalize the contract until closing of the deal
- Increase and continually promote our Client’s products in the market and act as the point of contact for new business leads.
- Mentor and coach junior sales executives
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Minimum of 6+ years of successful direct selling experience to the Investment Management industry
- Strong back-office investment management financial products industry experience, with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior executives and business teams
- Looking to be a part of a successful sales team
- Ability to comprehend our Client’s product suite and communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Hungry, driven to achieve goals
- Persistent / creative: won’t stop at the first no, and will find a way into a prospect
- Available and willing to travel 10-20% of the time
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129