Front End Developer
- JOB ID: 3186
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, they provide a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
They are looking for another Frontend Developer to join their awesome team of developers who are helping drive product development as we continue to experience tremendous growth.
Their web-based platforms utilize modern frameworks such as Angular over a Microsoft .NET Core MVC application base. They also have some applications built on AngularJS that occasionally need some love.
If you have a passion to constantly learn new things and be a part of a collaborative and innovative work environment, this is a great place to grow your career!
This position can be based anywhere in Canada though you must be willing to work EST Hours.
Why you will love it?
• Great Culture: Our client fosters a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly
game sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
• Hyper-Growth: Our client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Personal Growth: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front-row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have
the chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, Base salary+ Benefits package including health, dental and vision care.
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
• 4-5 years of hands-on development experience (Component-Based)
• 3+ years of experience using Angular framework
• Minimum 1 year of experience using Redux
• Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration
• Knowledge of unit testing, QA practices and agile methodologies
• Ability to communicate effectively, manage individual project priorities, and deliverables
• Familiarity with Design sprint and conducting quick iterative design initiates
• Bonus points if you have experience with GIT and knowledge of Bitbucket
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com