Account Executive – Security – Calgary, AB
Account Executive – Security
- JOB ID: 3190
- Calgary, AB
Our client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
To meet market needs, they are building a world-class sales organization and their business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. Someone that prioritizes drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — they care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. They have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, they pay well.
• 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
• Experience selling B2B solutions
• A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Extensive customer network
• BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Consultant: Rostie & Associates Inc.