Brand Manager – Director of Marketing
- JOB ID: 3182
- Newark, NJ
Our client, a Group of Companies primarily in the healthcare vertical, is seeking a Brand Manager/Director of Marketing to help foster growth across their various businesses.
Businesses include Childhood Centers, Autism Clinics, Medical Clinics, Nursing Homes, Hospices, etc.
As locations are spread throughout the Tri-State area this can be a remote position. However, candidates must be within commuting distance of the home office near Newark, New Jersey as they will be working from head office for the first few months and will need to attend periodic meetings in person.
Reporting to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer and working in consultation with the CEO’s of our clients respective business lines, you will be responsible for:
• Creating, managing, and assisting with the execution of various aspects of the firm’s business development, client relationship, marketing, and publicity initiatives.
• These efforts encompass firm wide, practice group, branch office, and individual initiatives.
• Developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability across lines of business.
• In essence, you will be focused on achieving both short and long term business goals.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years working in a similar capacity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of business development and marketing principles, concepts, and practical applications.
• Excellent coaching skills to motivate and guide at all levels of the organization and achieve successful results.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships across the board and exemplify a client-service attitude internally as well as externally.
• Must be able to crisply articulate thoughts and ideas, speak clearly and persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information.
• Successful track record in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional writing skills are needed to develop dynamic promotional material, ensuring error-free copy.
• Expertise in editing, proofreading, grammar, and research skills.
• Experience with identifying, directing, monitoring and budgeting vendors.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Experience managing a brand across multiple industries
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong communication skills
• Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
• Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129