Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: July 13th, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is scorching in new Sales & Engineer roles.
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Senior Sales Executive (Asset Management – Fund Services)
- US – East Coast (Boston or New York)
Our client, a global software and solutions company specializing in the banking and financial industries, is seeking a Senior Sales Executive in the Boston or New York City area.
They are in strong growth mode and can offer a short-term career path to management!
As a member of the North American Sales organization and of the Asset Management Business Line, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our Client’s complete suite of Commercial Asset Management solutions. This seasoned representative will focus on managing a pipeline, the sales process, and closing of deals. The successful candidate will display a strong understanding of the asset management industry, especially the institutional asset management industry. He/She will be comfortable positioning solutions and products to senior-level executives. In addition to having 8+ years of sales experience preferably in the financial software arena, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and relationship selling skills.
Minimum of 8+ years of successful direct selling experience to Asset Management industry
Strong Asset management financial products industry experience, with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior executives and business teams
Highly energetic, pro-active, and creative
Ability to close deals
Superior presentation skills, both oral and written
Available and willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Contact: Pam Inglis – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Account Executive – Security (Montreal, Vancouver & Calgary)
- JOB ID: 3164
Our client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
To meet market needs, they are building a world-class sales organization and their business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. Someone that prioritizes drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — they care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. They have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, they pay well.
• 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
• Experience selling B2B solutions
• A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Extensive customer network
• BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Software Technical Lead
- JOB ID: 3184
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, they provide a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
They are experiencing tremendous growth in response to their trusted services and platform, and they are seeking an experienced and driven Full- Time Technical Lead to help their software development teams execute on high impact initiatives that fuel their growth. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, as a Technical Lead, you will champion the day-to-day operations by leveraging your experience with full-stack design and development, as well as coaching their growing software development teams.
If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for creating great software and possess strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated experience architecting secure, scalable, reliable applications, they will want to talk to you!
Why this role will appeal to you:
• Meaningful work: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have the chance to make your
mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Hyper-Growth: The client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Great Culture: They foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game
sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (midday stretches, spring step contest), and more.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, competitive salary+ Benefits package.
• 6-8+ years experience in software development using C# and .NET (Framework 4.5 and Core).
• 1+ year of experience of successfully leading a team and mentoring teammates on new ways to deepen their technical craft.
• Experience with REST APIs, Microservices Architecture, Event-Driven Architecture.
• Strong Docker (containers) experience will win our immediate attention.
• Proficiency in Architecting an application and can understand how business trade-offs impact technical choices, and vice versa.
• Expertise in designing & delivering scalable, high-performance Angular applications.
• Hands-on with creating documentation, operational excellence, clean code, and testing practices to promote system reliability.
• Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure is preferred).
• Ability to manage technical debt and feature development to continuously deliver user value without compromising technical quality.
• Strong experience using CI/CD automation/build tools.
• Adaptability to embrace unexpected changes in direction as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate and proficient in leading, discussing or diving deep into technology concepts, options and new opportunities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent.
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com
- Greater Hamilton Area, ON
Our client is an IT Management Consulting company who is looking for additional SALES Executives to add to their rapidly-growing team.
The Sales Executive will generate leads, build relationships, secure new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
• Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
• Manage existing accounts.
• Introduce Assessment Technical Service team and organize security network assessments.
• Influence and execute sales promotions and sales strategies to increase revenue.
• Build client road-maps.
• Attend networking events to drive business and secure new contacts.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Conduct weekly presentations to management/sales manager.
Key Requirements – Education & Experience
• 2-5 years sales experience
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the London and surrounding area market
• Is entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable working on a team that values a “DIY” approach
• Must be a fast learner, self-starter, and capable of managing the entire sales process
• CRM Experience an asset, must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Extremely Competitive Salary
• Full benefits
• Great commission plan