SLED Account Manager – Cyber Security – North Central (Chicago)
- JOB ID: 3179
- Chicago, IL
Are you a high-energy sales professional – a self-starter hunter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment – with a track record of success selling Cyber Security solutions space? Are you someone who loves the idea of joining a startup and building it from the ground up? Are you looking to make a difference, towards keeping our digital world a safer place?
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company that is poised to do huge things – an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
You will have an aggressive compensation plan which includes accelerators to greatly reward top performance + shares, of course!
The SLED Account Manager will be solely responsible for establishing our clients presence and driving sales activities in the designated geography with a focus on State, Local Government and Education. You will be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
In addition, you will be responsible for working with the Regional Channel Sales Manager (CSM) on the Reseller Channel network within the designated geography.
• 7 + years Solution Selling experience in the computer networking & security space
• 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into Public Sector Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus
• Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
• Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
• Challenger seller – ability to evangelize, teach, tailor and take control
• Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies
• Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
• Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level
• Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com)
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129