Senior Finance Manager – London, ON
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated IT Services Company that provides hardware, software and services to businesses throughout Southern Ontario.
With the assistance of an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for all regular financial duties such as reporting and overseeing finance and analysis (interpreting accounting data, trends and risk/growth assessment).
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Weekly Cashflow Analysis
• Weekly Finance/Accounting reporting (issues/comments)
• Deal with vendors
• Manage AP/AR
• Manage Commission calculations and payments
• Deal with inventory management valuations, process, stock etc.
• Meet with clients Accountant on a monthly basis
• Calculating and paying taxes ( HST, EHT, WSIB etc)
• Running Payroll (mostly automated ADP but migrating to a new platform that is more comprehensive HUMI)
• Vacation pay, overtime, CEWS etc
• Calculating sales commissions
The ideal candidate will have experienced with growing companies, risk/growth management, KPI creation and interpretation of data plus:
• Efficient knowledge of QuickBooks etc
• Able to handle complex financials, bank req, credit card reqs
• Capable of building business assumptions, forecasting, budget creation and analysis
Specific industry experience is not required though some form of tech company background may be beneficial.
Hands-on experience and enthusiasm will be valued over certifications.