Full Stack Developer – Remote Southern Ontario
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in Southern Ontario (Toronto, KW, Ottawa, Kingston, London, etc.).
About the client:
Our client takes the uncertainty and bias out of the hiring process. Their pre-hire assessments provide actionable insights into a candidate’s personality, cognitive, and behavioural attributes and predict both their chances of success within a role and within the culture of an organization.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
• Proven track record of success in working with multidisciplinary software development teams, including engineering, design and product management
• Strong technical mentor-ship capabilities are a must Commitment to drive quality and excellent development Able to learn and adapt quickly
Your technical capabilities:
• Working knowledge with PHP, Laravel, SQL and Vue.js are an asset Experience with Rust, AWS and OpenAPI
• Comfortable with integrations and specifying backend endpoints
• Strong development fundamentals and ability to learn new technologies
Don’t have experience with many of the above? No problem – deep experience with any object-oriented language and willingness to learn our stack goes a long way
• Experience in the HR tech space
What our client can offer:
• A competitive compensation package and great benefits
• Opportunity for growth – our client has plans to grow and they want their people to grow with them!
• Balance – and they really mean it! They care deeply about what they do but knows that life exists outside of the office
• You’ll never have to work on your birthday and they offer summer half days
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com