Sales Executive: Cloud Based Solutions for Digitalized Finance
- JOB ID: 3308
- Remote – East Coast, USA
Our client empowers CFOs and their teams to transform how they activate liquidity as a dynamic, real-time vehicle for growth and value creation, while also protection against financial risk. Their pioneering Active Liquidity Network connects internal applications for treasury, risk, payments and working capital with vital external sources such as banks, ERPs, trading platforms, and market data providers.
$140k to $160k base salary – Double at plan + Equity
About the Role:
The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned the Private Equity, Asset Manager, and Broker/Dealer vertical to develop for their solutions in order to secure new subscription business based on their Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with Treasurer, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Present proposals in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with other teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout USA.
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to management.
- Attend conferences and industry related events as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Results driven individual with a minimum 5+ years of successful experience in selling SaaS solutions required.
- Solid understanding and experience of selling into financial services (non-bank) space – private equity, asset managers, broker/dealers, etc. strongly preferred
- Strong background in selling to treasury and/or to the C-Suite.
- Knowledgeable about the industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge.
- Possess superior written, verbal and strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate technical information professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
- Understand the buying process in large corporates and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business.
Education, Experience and Skills, cont’d:
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications, such as Salesforce.com.
- Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.Has a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and take control of conversations to lead to the value that is unique to the client
- Intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution; ability to realize the customers’ value drivers and business economics
- Able to change course of action in order to achieve the desired results
- Willingness to travel up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, Finance or MBA preferred
Our client values a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among their global team. They live by their highly ethical value system to demonstrate their care and commitment to their clients and to each other. In hiring, they look for candidates that are a strong fit with their culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
- Innovation: They foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across teams by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
- Client Success: Their passion is to enable clients’ success. They do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
- Accountability: Each team member takes personal responsibility for their actions. They are committed to their own continuous improvement and go the extra mile to meet clients’ needs.
- Respect: They respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace diverse cultures and points of view. They achieve their goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
- Excellence: They strive for excellence in all that they do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on their promises. They achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and they are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129