Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: November 23rd, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is cooking with new roles in the GTA!
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Market Development Representative
- JOB ID: 3246
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a leading provider of SaaS solutions that empower companies to take payments securely, adhere to strict industry governance, and remove their business from the significant risks posed by non-compliance and data loss. Their solutions are integrated to, and resold by, some of the worlds’ leading business communications vendors, as well as major payment service providers. They are seeking a Market Development Representative – Canada, to join their team.
The Market Development Representative will work within the Marketing Team and be responsible for incoming lead qualification and assignment, outbound Account Based Marketing execution and opportunity research. Moving leads into and through the sales funnel from marketing qualified to sales qualified and setting up appointments for field-based sellers. This is a target driven role that will contribute to the new business revenue for the company.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Maintenance of prospect database – Salesforce will be your go-to so experience and proficiency of this tool would be a must
• Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting via calls and emails
• Experience of account-based marketing – sourcing those enterprise size leads
• Lead generation via telephone and email
• Works closely with the marketing and sales team to ensure leads are correctly documented, assigned and followed up – progressing the sales circle
• Confident in supporting multiple lead generation projects and managing stakeholders
• Occasionally represent the business at conferences and events
• Experience of ZoomInfo or similar tools would be advantageous
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• 20 days vacation
• Company share options
• Option to either work in their Toronto office, or from home (or both!)
• An exciting and flexible working environment surrounded by friendly and committed co-workers
• Training and development opportunities
• Access to an employee assistance programme and well-being support hub
• Team events
• Ad-hoc incentives and competitions
Contact: John Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
Account Executive – IT Specialist (Cyber Security)
- JOB ID: 3204
- Toronto, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing IT security companies. They are expanding and seeking individuals who have a passion for IT and Cyber Security.
They are an IT solution provider specializing in network and security services and product implementation. They offer a fun environment full of smart and technical individuals and they are looking to add those who understand their company values, goals, and beliefs.
Are you someone with high energy, a passion to win, determination and ability to penetrate new accounts? Apply now!
In this role, the Account Executive serves as a direct link between our client and their customers. Whether this individual is inheriting existing or obtaining new accounts, they will be providing ongoing support and serving as the primary point of contact for their Southern Ontario clients. This role is primarily focused on building net-new business across the GTA. This individual will have a thorough understanding of all offerings and actively seek to grow their client portfolio and increase sales. Acting as a liaison with the clients, you will be required to analyze business needs and proficiently sell security, network and data center solutions to resolve specific business needs. The Account Executive will leverage a multi-faceted approach, utilizing phone, email, conferences and in-person selling; all of which will focus on driving and closing business opportunities.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge and experience within IT is a must
• Persuasion skills to construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans, and actions
• An ability to translate and communicate strategic opportunities into requirements
• Presentation skills to design and deliver effective presentations one-to-one and to groups at executive levels.
• Ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
• Change management – Ability to work effectively with shifting demands and rapid change. Organizational skills – Ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously
• Interpersonal skills – Exceptional listening and communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and diverse audiences in a variety of settings.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Interest in representing a sophisticated security solutions portfolio including professional services, forensics and advanced solutions such as malware protection and SIEM.
• Minimum of 8 years corporate sales experience with information technology service firms
• Experience selling IT solutions, managed and professional services
• Demonstrated IT Security experience and knowledge – Next-Gen Firewalls, SIEM, Endpoint, Vulnerability Management, etc.
• Experience with commercial, financial and governmental verticals preferred
• A proven record in strategic selling demonstrated thorough performance against a sales quota
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com
Financial Reporting Analyst
- JOB ID: 3243
- Vaughan, ON
This position performs very complex accounting work including compilation, preparation and analysis of financial statements to support regulatory and tax accounting requirements and management decision making regarding capital. As new regulatory or accounting requirements or organizational issues arise, this position conducts analysis on the new rules or requirements and identifies the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures. This position provides a specialized, technical skill set for use in financial projects including responsibility for the migration to the new accounting standard IFRS 17.
• Mandatory experience in property & casualty insurance accounting, knowledge of IFRS17 an asset. Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices including IFRS17 and accounting for taxes
• 5-10 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Enrollment in CPA program preferred
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with financial systems and standard software applications (e.g. PeopleSoft; Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
While there may be the option to work from home one day a week or so, this role is, essentially, “in office”.
Contact: Pam Inglis – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129