Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: June 8th, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is heating up with new Sales & Engineer roles.
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Sales Engineer – Cloud Security (West Coast USA)
- JOB ID: 3170
- West Coast, United States
Our client, an already successful start-up in the field Identity and Data Governance is hiring a dynamic, proactive Pre-Sales engineer to engage with clients and assist in closing sales.
The founders are two of the most successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders in the security space.
This net-new position will be located anywhere on the west coast (SoCal, NorCal, PacNW) and will support sales of our clients Public Cloud security platform to enterprise accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
• 8+ Years Experience
• Extensive knowledge of Public Cloud
• Cyber Security an asset
• Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
• Certifications in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, & Kubernetes would be greatly beneficial
Contact: John Anderson – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122
Account Executive – Security (Montreal & Vancouver)
- JOB ID: 3164
Our client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
To meet market needs, they are building a world-class sales organization and their business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. Someone that prioritizes drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — they care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. They have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, they pay well.
• 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
• Experience selling B2B solutions
• A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Extensive customer network
• BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Senior Sales Executive – Asset Management Solutions (Boston or New York City)
- JOB ID: 3176
- Boston, MA
Our client, a global software and solutions company specializing in the banking and financial industries, is seeking a Senior Sales Executive in the Boston or New York City area.
As a member of the North American Sales organization and of the Asset Management Business Line, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our Client’s complete suite of Commercial Asset Management solutions. This seasoned representative will focus on managing a pipeline, the sales process, and closing of deals. The successful candidate will display a strong understanding of the asset management industry, especially the institutional asset management industry. He/She will be comfortable positioning solutions and products to senior-level executives. In addition to having 8+ years of sales experience preferably in the financial software arena, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and relationship selling skills.
• Minimum of 8+ years of successful direct selling experience to Asset Management industry
• Strong Asset management financial products industry experience, with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior executives and business teams
• Highly energetic, pro-active, and creative
• Ability to close deals
• High performer
• Superior presentation skills, both oral and written
• Available and willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Contact: Pam Inglis – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Full Stack Developer – Remote (Southern Ontario)
- JOB ID: 3177
- Southern Ontario
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in Southern Ontario (Toronto, KW, Ottawa, Kingston, London, etc.).
About the client:
Our client takes the uncertainty and bias out of the hiring process. Their pre-hire assessments provide actionable insights into a candidate’s personality, cognitive, and behavioural attributes and predict both their chances of success within a role and within the culture of an organization.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
• Proven track record of success in working with multidisciplinary software development teams, including engineering, design and product management
• Strong technical mentor-ship capabilities are a must Commitment to drive quality and excellent development Able to learn and adapt quickly
Your technical capabilities:
• Working knowledge with PHP, Laravel, SQL and Vue.js are an asset Experience with Rust, AWS and OpenAPI
• Comfortable with integrations and specifying backend endpoints
• Strong development fundamentals and ability to learn new technologies
Don’t have experience with many of the above? No problem – deep experience with any object-oriented language and willingness to learn our stack goes a long way
• Experience in the HR tech space
What our client can offer:
• A competitive compensation package and great benefits
• Opportunity for growth – our client has plans to grow and they want their people to grow with them!
• Balance – and they really mean it! They care deeply about what they do but knows that life exists outside of the office
• You’ll never have to work on your birthday and they offer summer half days
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com.
Senior Finance Manager – London, ON
- JOB ID: 3175
- London, ON
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated IT Services Company that provides hardware, software and services to businesses throughout Southern Ontario.
With the assistance of an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for all regular financial duties such as reporting and overseeing finance and analysis (interpreting accounting data, trends and risk/growth assessment).
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Weekly Cashflow Analysis
• Weekly Finance/Accounting reporting (issues/comments)
• Deal with vendors
• Manage AP/AR
• Manage Commission calculations and payments
• Deal with inventory management valuations, process, stock etc.
• Meet with clients Accountant on a monthly basis
• Calculating and paying taxes ( HST, EHT, WSIB etc)
• Running Payroll (mostly automated ADP but migrating to a new platform that is more comprehensive HUMI)
• Vacation pay, overtime, CEWS etc
• Calculating sales commissions
The ideal candidate will have experienced with growing companies, risk/growth management, KPI creation and interpretation of data plus:
• Efficient knowledge of QuickBooks etc
• Able to handle complex financials, bank req, credit card reqs
• Capable of building business assumptions, forecasting, budget creation and analysis
Specific industry experience is not required though some form of tech company background may be beneficial.
Hands-on experience and enthusiasm will be valued over certifications.