Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: August 17, 2021
Rostie Tech Hot Jobs: August 17, 2021
It’s #TechTuesday – and Rostie & Associates is heating up with new roles across North America.
Looking to make a career change? Check out some of our Hot Jobs!
Software Technical Lead – Toronto, ON
- JOB ID: 3184
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, they provide a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
They are experiencing tremendous growth in response to their trusted services and platform, and they are seeking an experienced and driven Full- Time Technical Lead to help their software development teams execute on high impact initiatives that fuel their growth. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, as a Technical Lead, you will champion the day-to-day operations by leveraging your experience with full-stack design and development, as well as coaching their growing software development teams.
If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for creating great software and possess strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated experience architecting secure, scalable, reliable applications, they will want to talk to you!
Why this role will appeal to you:
• Meaningful work: You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have the chance to make your
mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Hyper-Growth: The client is growing exponentially; you’ll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
• Great Culture: They foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free they have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game
sessions they like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (midday stretches, spring step contest), and more.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, competitive salary+ Benefits package.
• 6-8+ years experience in software development using C# and .NET (Framework 4.5 and Core).
• 1+ year of experience of successfully leading a team and mentoring teammates on new ways to deepen their technical craft.
• Experience with REST APIs, Microservices Architecture, Event-Driven Architecture.
• Strong Docker (containers) experience will win our immediate attention.
• Proficiency in Architecting an application and can understand how business trade-offs impact technical choices, and vice versa.
• Expertise in designing & delivering scalable, high-performance Angular applications.
• Hands-on with creating documentation, operational excellence, clean code, and testing practices to promote system reliability.
• Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure is preferred).
• Ability to manage technical debt and feature development to continuously deliver user value without compromising technical quality.
• Strong experience using CI/CD automation/build tools.
• Adaptability to embrace unexpected changes in direction as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate and proficient in leading, discussing or diving deep into technology concepts, options and new opportunities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent.
Contact: Kevin Suitor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive – Security (Montreal & Vancouver)
- JOB ID: 3164
Our client builds security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. They envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
To meet market needs, they are building a world-class sales organization and their business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. Someone that prioritizes drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — they care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. They have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, they pay well.
• 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
• Experience selling B2B solutions
• A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Extensive customer network
• BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Brand Manager – Director of Marketing – Newark, NJ
- JOB ID: 3182
- Newark, NJ
Our client, a Group of Companies primarily in the healthcare vertical, is seeking a Brand Manager/Director of Marketing to help foster growth across their various businesses.
Businesses include Childhood Centers, Autism Clinics, Medical Clinics, Nursing Homes, Hospices, etc.
As locations are spread throughout the Tri-State area this can be a remote position. However, candidates must be within commuting distance of the home office near Newark, New Jersey as they will be working from head office for the first few months and will need to attend periodic meetings in person.
Reporting to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer and working in consultation with the CEO’s of our clients respective business lines, you will be responsible for:
• Creating, managing, and assisting with the execution of various aspects of the firm’s business development, client relationship, marketing, and publicity initiatives.
• These efforts encompass firm wide, practice group, branch office, and individual initiatives.
• Developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability across lines of business.
• In essence, you will be focused on achieving both short and long term business goals.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years working in a similar capacity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of business development and marketing principles, concepts, and practical applications.
• Excellent coaching skills to motivate and guide at all levels of the organization and achieve successful results.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships across the board and exemplify a client-service attitude internally as well as externally.
• Must be able to crisply articulate thoughts and ideas, speak clearly and persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information.
• Successful track record in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional writing skills are needed to develop dynamic promotional material, ensuring error-free copy.
• Expertise in editing, proofreading, grammar, and research skills.
• Experience with identifying, directing, monitoring and budgeting vendors.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Experience managing a brand across multiple industries
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong communication skills
• Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
• Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129
Sales Executive – Southwestern, ON
- JOB ID: 3174
- Southwestern, ON
Have you been researching careers? Do you have sales talent?
Headquartered out of London, Ontario, our client provides the best in VOIP communications for business and growing by saving customers money, improving communications and delivering exceptional service. They want to accelerate that growth and need your help; they are looking for a hardworking sales executive looking to expand their career and join them out of their London office.
• Primary responsibility is Achieving monthly Quota
• Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into small and medium-sized companies
• Prospecting into cold accounts and following up on warm leads
• Collaborating with operations and technical teams on deployment
• Pipeline Management and Reporting
• University Degree or 3 year College Diploma
• 2 years minimum experience in B2B sales or consultancy background
• Time management
In return for your skills, our client is offering a competitive base salary plus an exciting commission plan to drive earnings.
Contact: Tyler Blackwell – firstname.lastname@example.org