Enterprise Account Executive (Relational Database)
- JOB ID: 3259
- California, USA
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. Our client has a lot to do with that. They have been a major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers their partners. Proud though they are, they are not resting on their laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything they do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Note: This position is remote and candidates can be based anywhere in the U.S though ideally California or west of Texas.
Our client is seeking an exceptional Account Executive to help them establish and grow their most strategic customers and target accounts. This AE will be responsible for all activities and interactions associated with driving revenue growth through key companies to the future growth of the company.
The Account Executive will focus on formulating and executing a strategy in the California territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
The successful candidate will:
• Have 8+ years of consultative enterprise software sales experience, selling to C-level executives
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
• Be highly motivated and goal oriented
• Be willing to travel up to 25-50% (when safe to do so)
Candidates that have the following experience will really stand out!
• Relational database experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, & SQL Server)
• Experience with Salesforce.com
Contact: Kevin Suitor – firstname.lastname@example.org