Account Executive – Email Security – Southeast US
Our client is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Enterprise sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be managing their largest Enterprise accounts and will take their product capabilities and value to potential clients, match their strengths to clients’ needs, and help their clients defeat the adversary.
The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
This position is open in-person or Remote to candidates based in and with experience in the Southeast Region.
In this position, you’ll:
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Minimum 2 years of selling directly into enterprise companies in the Southeast Region
- Demonstrates experience of target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Contact: Rostie & Associates – firstname.lastname@example.org