Ref: Rostie Job ID# 3336
As a member of the North American Sales organization, the Senior Sales Executive is a true “hunter” with a proven track record generating new business and expanding market share. He/She will be comfortable positioning commercial asset management solutions and products to senior level executives. In addition to having 8+ years of sales experience, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and relationship selling skills. Excellent opportunity for a strong sales hunter with good command of the asset management, fin-tech space to have long-term, high earning potential through increased market penetration.
- Generate demand to grow and maximize sales revenue
- Build pipeline across assigned territory through cold calling, business development, and networking initiatives
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Lead a cross-functional field team in delivering compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative meetings with prospects to assess needs/solutions analysis
- Develop and maintain a database of potential and existing opportunities
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with key decision makers
- Identify and understand key decision makers, users and influencers
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre Sales)
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or accounting or equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex solution; selling into traditional investment/asset managers
- SaaS sales experience
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the asset management market, or a demonstrated ability to sell into this market
- Must possess a Hunter Mentality and exert an abundance of confidence
- A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to find and grow new business
- Persistent and motivated to overachieve against target
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million-dollar sales goals
- Superior presentation skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Highly energetic, pro-active, and creative
- Ability to close deals
- Travel as needed up to 50% (domestic U.S.)
- Task Management – Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Managing time to maximize personal productivity. Estimating task duration and completing tasks when promised. Multi-tasking.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Making good decisions and solving problems while under pressure.
- Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.