Sales Executive – Lending & Leasing Software
- JOB ID: 3313
- Remote – USA
As a member of the North American Sales organization, the Sales Executive is a true “hunter” with a proven track record of generating new business and expanding market share. This representative will focus on managing a pipeline, the sales process and closing of deals. You are comfortable positioning lending and leasing software solutions and products to business/IT stakeholders and senior level executives. In addition to having 4+ years of sales experience preferably in the financial software arena, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and relationship selling skills.
Excellent opportunity for a strong sales hunter with good command of the fin-tech space to have long-term, high earning potential through increased market penetration.
- Generate demand to grow and maximize sales revenue
- Build pipeline across assigned territory through prospecting, business development, and networking initiatives
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned sales territory/book of clients Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative meetings with prospects/clients to assess needs/solutions analysis
- Develop and maintain potential and existing opportunities
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects/clients
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing within the organization on client needs, trends and context as well as industry experience in support of the advancement of the client’s suite of products and services.
- 4-8 years of successful direct, full life cycle (prospecting to close) selling experience to commercial banking and/or small business banking customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Technology discipline preferred).
- Strong industry experience preferred, specifically in commercial banking and leasing, with the ability to communicate with senior portfolio managers, credit officers/managers, risk managers/officers and C-level executives.
- Highly energetic, pro-active and creative.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Available and willing to travel 50%+ of the time.
- Must possess a Hunter Mentality and exert an abundance of confidence.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and generates ideas on how to find and grow new business
- Proven record of closing deals and exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million-dollar sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, influencers, and decisions makers up to and including C-level suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Task Management – Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Managing time to maximize personal productivity. Estimating task duration and completing tasks when promised. Multi-tasking.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Making good decisions and solving problems while under pressure.
- Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Strategic Account Planning and Management – Critically assessing current client environment and developing strategic plans for each client within assigned account base identifying areas of both opportunity and risk, whether obvious or not, and using this plan to best position our products and services.
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129