Sales Engineer (Enterprise Identity & Data Security for the Cloud)
- JOB ID: 3217
- North Eastern United States
Our client is a privately held, extremely well-funded start up; already positioning themselves as a leading provider of enterprise identity and data security platform for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes.
At this time they are hiring a Sales Engineer/Principal Solutions Architect out of the Eastern/North Eastern United States.
In this position you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution to create awareness, generate demand and pipeline, and increase overall brand recognition for our client and their Public Cloud security platform.
• 5+ years related experience in selling and supporting software and SaaS offerings to cloud and security organizations.
• Knowledge of top cloud providers, security, and cloud security (cloud providers – AWS, Azure, GCP, and traditional security – Firewalls, SIEMs, Endpoints, SOCs)
• Proficient in public cloud architecture including IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, IAM and permissions models – This is a must-have!
• Network Administration/Architecture/Management Knowledge.
• Prior experience with CSPM, CIEM, CWPP tools
• Domain expertise with cloud operations, security, compliance and dev-ops ci/cd processes.
In return, our client offers the opportunity to work for a Hyper-Growth start-up servicing Fortune 500 clients; Full, Comprehensive Health Coverage, Competitive Compensation and Generous Employee Stock Options
Contact: John Anderson – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122