Regional Sales Manager – SaaS Treasury Management Solutions
- JOB ID: 3272
- United States
Our client empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. They deliver a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on them to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized our client as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018.
Our client empowers CFOs and their teams to transform how they activate liquidity as a dynamic, real-time vehicle for growth and value creation, while also protection against financial risk. Their pioneering solution connects internal applications for treasury, risk, payments and working capital with vital external sources such as banks, ERPs, trading platforms, and market data providers.
This position can be based anywhere on the east coast of the United States.
About the Role:
The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned to the Private Equity, Asset Manager, and Broker/Dealer vertical to develop for the clients solutions in order to secure new subscription business based on our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with Treasurer, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Present proposals in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with other teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout USA.
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to management.
- Attend conferences and industry related events as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
Contact: Pam Inglis – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129