Project & Dispatch Coordinator
- JOB ID: 3317
- London, ON
Our client is a fast-growing, Canadian IT support and solutions company that offers great benefits, lots of room for growth, encourages training and a good work life balance. Their people are fun and are proud to say that they are “geeky”. Above all, they take pride in what they do.
This job role’s primary focus is on projects, including managing major and minor I.T. deployments and dispatch activities. This position will be heavily involved in the maintenance and execution of all stages of the project management life cycle.
- Own project from hand off to completion and transition to aftercare.
- Prepare and review project and deployment plans with Solution Architects/Project Team Lead.
- Manage all resources and stakeholders through all stages of a project.
- Assist in creating/updating project management processes.
- Own the documentation of all project management processes and activities.
- Evaluate projects through post project reporting and client communication.
- Create long-standing relationships with all project stakeholders (clients, internal resources, third- party vendors and service providers).
- Schedule all onsite resources and update clients
Specific Job Tasks:
Own the scheduling of project/dispatch activities. Review project and dispatch tickets daily. Create backup plan with support from leadership for vacation scheduling and other time-off requests. Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work from the London office
- Some post-secondary education
- Possess a valid Drivers Licence and Clean Drivers record.
Nice to have:
- Ability to work from home in an ergonomically designed work from home office space
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise.
- IT background both in service and sales.
- Project Management experience
Contact: Rostie & Associates – email@example.com