Party on the Promenade at the Redpath Waterfront Festival June 19-21
5 events, 4 parks, 3 days, 2 kilometres,1 giant party!
Celebrate Toronto’s newly revitalized waterfront and Party on the Promenade at the Redpath Waterfront Festival June 19-21, 2015. Stroll along the revitalized Queens Quay Boulevard and enjoy various activities and entertainment including buskers, dance demonstrations, live music, art on the water, SUP lessons, great food and more. For more information on other events happening at the festival, visit www.TOwaterfrontfest.com.
The Redpath Waterfront Festival is an annual summer event that provides on-land and on-water programming for people of all ages and interests with the goal of promoting Toronto locally and internationally as a premiere waterfront destination.
With music, food, nautical programs and entertainment, the Festival has something for everyone to enjoy. Every three years, the event welcomes a fleet of majestic TALL SHIPS® to Toronto.
The party starts Friday night:
- Be a part of Waterfront Toronto’s official opening at Simcoe Wave Deck for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Join us for the Waterfront Parade from Sherbourne Common (in the east) and Harbourfront Community Centre (in the west) to finish at the Big Stage at HTO Park.
- Feast on food truck treats and drinks at the Waterfront Bar in HTO Park.
- Enjoy the Opening Show featuring Swing Shift Big Band and celebrity dance appearances from Jean Marc Généreux, Blake McGrath and Trevor Tordjman.
- Shop at the Waterfront Artisan Market in HTO Park for unique products from local designers, chefs and artists.
The party continues all weekend long with buskers, live art creations, music, stand-up paddle boarding, parades and much more!
- Waterfront Artisan Market
- PawsWay Pet Parade
- Toronto Island SUP Lessons & Yoga
- Paddle with Canoe Toronto