**HOT JOB ALERT** Senior Sales Executive – Global Services – East Coast, USA
Senior Sales Executive – Global Services
- JOB ID: 3321
- East Coast, USA
As a member of the North American Sales organization, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our clients complete suite of services. This will include: FO/MO/BO outcourced services, Advisory services and CSS/MSP services. This seasoned sales executive will focus on building a pipeline and generating new client business. The successful candidate will display a strong understanding of the asset management industry and be comfortable presenting fully integrated technology and staffing solutions to senior level executives. In addition to having 7-10+ years of senior sales experience positioning solutions in the investment management arena, the ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and relationship selling skills.
- Generate prospects and manage a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve quota targets.
- Build pipeline across assigned territory through business development and networking opportunities.
- Develop and communicate effective business and action plans to address opportunities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with appropriate sales consultants and support resources to successfully deliver sales solutions to clients.
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing on client needs and context.
- Conduct needs/solutions analysis to effectively position solutions
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects.
- Identify and understand key decision makers, users and influencers at assigned customer organizations.
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with key decision makers.
- Ensure highest level of client satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Task Management – Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Managing time to maximize personal productivity.
- Estimating task duration and completing tasks when promised. Multi-tasking.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Making good decisions and solving problems while under pressure.
- Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of successful direct selling experience to investment management firms, hedge funds or fund administrators.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Technology discipline preferred).
- Strong industry experience, specifically in investment management, with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior portfolio managers, compliance officer traders, technology offices and C-level executives.
- Highly energetic, pro-active and creative.
- Superior presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Available and willing to travel 50%+ of the time.
Contact: Pam Inglis – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11129