**HOT JOB ALERT** Community Associate Wanted!
About The Rostie Group
The Rostie Group is a premiere flexible office space and meeting room provider located on Toronto’s Waterfront. We provide full service executive offices, team spaces, collaboration facilities, meeting and training rooms, and virtual office services.
The Community Associate will work with other members of the Rostie Group team to ensure our operations are running smoothly and that all Community Members are having an exceptional experience. The Community Associate will also ensure that meeting room and office set-ups are completed according to spec.
- Meeting room set-ups and tear downs
- Office set ups and reconfigurations
- Greet all arriving clients
- Direct clients to proper offices or meeting rooms
- Receive and Forward phone calls
- Mail collection and handling
- Arrange couriers
- Assist with client reservations
- CRM Data Management
- Weekly billing for reception services
- On-site client & technical support
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management, organizational and people skills
- Proficient with video technology platforms and general tech knowledge
- Ability to move 40-50 lbs
Our Ideal Team Member
- You’re energetic and active in building meaningful relationships
- You’re a creative thinker, flexible and appreciate a little creative chaos
- You thrive under pressure and want to work with the best team at all times
- You’re always in search of new ideas and love a good challenge
- You speak up and expect to be heard and you always do what it takes to do better
Why The Rostie Group?
Join a winning team. We excel in our industry because we foster an amazing community and culture both within our team and within our workspace.
- Growth opportunities with competitive salaries
- Ability to learn all facets of business with hands-on approach
- Close proximity to Toronto’s Waterfront
- Weekly social events, periodic company gatherings
- Full health benefits and free gym memberships
- PATH Connected to Union Station
Contact: Tyler Blackwell & Spencer Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org