Enterprise Account Manager – Calgary, AB
Enterprise Account Manager
- JOB ID: 3256
- Calgary, AB
Our client offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state grade threat intelligence.
With this approach, they eliminate the complexity and burden of cyber-security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber-attacks.
Their security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud.
At this time they are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager in the Greater Calgary Area.
Compensation is generous and there is potential for a signing bonus.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for sales opportunities of our clients family of products within a defined list of accounts. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts. The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts. Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire product line and must effectively represent the full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
• Must have 8+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
• Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization
• Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills
• Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support
• Relevant client or vendor certifications (Cisco, Juniper, Netapp, VMWare) preferred
Contact: John Anderson – email@example.com OR 1-800-647-0780 EXT 11122