The Rostie Group is hiring a Community Associate to join their team in Toronto!
About The Rostie Group
The Rostie Group is a premiere flexible space provider located on Toronto’s Waterfront. Located at 20 Bay St, in WaterPark Place, they provide full service executive offices, team spaces, collaboration facilities, meeting and training rooms, and virtual office services.
The Community Associate will work with other members of the Rostie Group team to ensure their operations are running smoothly and that all Community Members are having an exceptional experience. The Community Associate will also ensure that meeting room and office set-ups are completed according to spec.
- Greet all arriving clients
- Direct clients to proper offices or meeting rooms
- Assist with client reservations
- Meeting room set-ups and tear downs
- Office set ups and reconfigurations
- On-site client & technical support
- CRM Data Management
- Capture content and assist the management of company social media accounts
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management, organizational and people skills
- Proficient with video technology platforms and general tech knowledge
- Ability to move 50 lbs
The Ideal Team Member
- You’re energetic and active in building meaningful relationships
- You’re a creative thinker, flexible and appreciate a little creative chaos
- You thrive under pressure and want to work with the best team at all times
- You’re always in search of new ideas and love a good challenge
- You speak up and expect to be heard and you always do what it takes to do better
Why The Rostie Group?
Join a work hard – play hard culture. They win in our industry every day because they foster an amazing community both within our team and within our workspace. They offer some great benefits which help keep their team motivated and healthy:
- Growth opportunities with competitive salaries
- Ability to learn all facets of business with hands-on approach
- Located on Toronto’s Waterfront
- Weekly social events, periodic company gatherings
- Full health benefits and free gym memberships
- PATH Connected to Union Station
Salary will range between $35,000-$40,000 depending on candidate qualifications.
Please apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.