Account Executive – IT Specialist (Cyber Security)
- JOB ID: 3204
- Toronto, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing IT security companies. They are expanding and seeking individuals who have a passion for IT and Cyber Security.
They are an IT solution provider specializing in network and security services and product implementation. They offer a fun environment full of smart and technical individuals and they are looking to add those who understand their company values, goals, and beliefs.
Are you someone with high energy, a passion to win, determination and ability to penetrate new accounts? Apply now!
In this role, the Account Executive serves as a direct link between our client and their customers. Whether this individual is inheriting existing or obtaining new accounts, they will be providing ongoing support and serving as the primary point of contact for their Southern Ontario clients. This role is primarily focused on building net-new business across the GTA. This individual will have a thorough understanding of all offerings and actively seek to grow their client portfolio and increase sales. Acting as a liaison with the clients, you will be required to analyze business needs and proficiently sell security, network and data center solutions to resolve specific business needs. The Account Executive will leverage a multi-faceted approach, utilizing phone, email, conferences and in-person selling; all of which will focus on driving and closing business opportunities.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge and experience within IT is a must
• Persuasion skills to construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans, and actions
• An ability to translate and communicate strategic opportunities into requirements
• Presentation skills to design and deliver effective presentations one-to-one and to groups at executive levels.
• Ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
• Change management – Ability to work effectively with shifting demands and rapid change. Organizational skills – Ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously
• Interpersonal skills – Exceptional listening and communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and diverse audiences in a variety of settings.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Interest in representing a sophisticated security solutions portfolio including professional services, forensics and advanced solutions such as malware protection and SIEM.
• Minimum of 8 years corporate sales experience with information technology service firms
• Experience selling IT solutions, managed and professional services
• Demonstrated IT Security experience and knowledge – Next-Gen Firewalls, SIEM, Endpoint, Vulnerability Management, etc.
• Experience with commercial, financial and governmental verticals preferred
• A proven record in strategic selling demonstrated thorough performance against a sales quota
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com