Sales Executive (London, Hamilton or Kitchener/Waterloo)
JOB ID: 3153,London, ON
Our client is an IT Management Consulting company who is looking for additional SALES Executives to add to their rapidly-growing team.
The Sales Executive will generate leads, build relationships, secure new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
• Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
• Manage existing accounts.
• Introduce Assessment Technical Service team and organize security network assessments.
• Influence and execute sales promotions and sales strategies to increase revenue.
• Build client road-maps.
• Attend networking events to drive business and secure new contacts.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Conduct weekly presentations to management/sales manager.
Key Requirements - Education & Experience
• 2-5 years sales experience
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the London and surrounding area market
• Is entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable working on a team that values a “DIY” approach
• Must be a fast learner, self-starter, and capable of managing the entire sales process
• CRM Experience an asset, must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Extremely Competitive Salary
• Full benefits
• Great commission plan
Consultant: Rostie & Associates Inc.