Enterprise Account Executive – Automated Security and Compliance
- JOB ID: 3276
- USA – Pacific Time Zone
The world is exploding with data. As cyber threats grow daily, companies are trying to manage and secure all of their sensitive data while struggling to comply with increasing regulations. Employees waste precious time by trying to manage compliance with tools like Excel and email, which don’t scale in this complex space, leading to enormous risks, regulatory fines, lowered stock price, and compromised reputation. Not only must they figure out which standards matter, but they must also determine if and how they can meet these standards with confidence. Companies need a better way to keep their promises and safeguard your sensitive data.
Enter our client, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact. It’s an exciting time to be with our client! We recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations that help organizations build trust through proof.
Senior Account Executives drive new business working with prospects from initial interest through contracting and implementation.
You have a passion for winning new business and making an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments and collaborate with team members of varied experience. In addition, you thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You’re a constant learner, you’re curious and creative, and you enjoy problem solving, whether that is tactics to increase deal velocity or strategies for clients to help them achieve their business goals.
- Source pipeline by leveraging your network (CISO, CIO, Engineering/Ops, Security Assurance, Compliance, Legal), as well as daily use of prospecting platforms Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, etc.
- Nurture, qualify and convert leads from the BDR and Marketing teams.
- Perform deep discovery to learn business goals, identify process gaps, and uncover challenges that will unlock value for your clients.
- Challenge prospects based on your industry knowledge and information gathered from key stakeholders, including infosec, compliance and legal professionals.
- Synthesize findings into clear, concise value propositions for executives to easily understand the ROI and time-to-value of implementing our solutions.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with our technologies.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasts for each respective period by clearly quantifying opportunity size and likelihood in Salesforce.
- Build and manage joint action plans so you, your clients, and our leadership team is well aligned on mutual outcome, expected deliverables and timelines.
- 7+ years selling B2B SaaS, consistently exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance or cybersecurity industries
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or compliance/infosec certification
- Experience within a high-growth technology company
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in the Pacific Time Zone.
What our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO (and we actually take it)
- 401k and generous match so you can start saving for the future immediately
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Quarterly Wellness benefit
- Company get togethers to meet your remote peers
- Remote stipend to make sure you are 100% equipped for the job ahead
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com