Cyber Security Sales Engineer – Toronto, ON
- JOB ID: 3234
- Toronto, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing IT security companies. They are expanding and seeking individuals who have a passion for IT and Cyber Security.
They are an IT solution provider specializing in network and security services and product implementation. They offer a fun environment full of smart and technical individuals and they are looking to add those who understand their company values, goals, and beliefs.
Are you someone with high energy, a passion to win, determination and ability to help penetrate new accounts? Apply now!
In this position you will:
• Support sales of managed services and/or PS by attending pre-sales calls with clients and members of sales team.
• Offer sales engineering consulting by offering solutions attending engagements and creating presentations as needed.
• Stay up to date with relevant knowledge/training of vendor products.
• Manage relationships with vendors and the customers’ in-house operations teams and frequently interact with client management.
• Raises and maintains awareness of all project issues and risks and identifies and works with appropriate parties to develop solutions.
• Support the CIO to deploy solutions, features and upgrades on internal networks and systems.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge and experience within IT is a must
• Presentation skills to design and deliver effective presentations one-to-one and to groups at executive levels.
• Ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
• Change management – Ability to work effectively with shifting demands and rapid change.
Interpersonal skills – Exceptional listening and communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and diverse audiences in a variety of settings.
• Experience representing a sophisticated security solutions portfolio including professional services, forensics and advanced solutions such as malware protection and SIEM.
• Experience supporting sales of IT solutions, managed and professional services
• Broad knowledge of Security products such as Next-Gen firewalls, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management, etc.
In return, our client offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Full Health benefits
• RSP match
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• A respectful and collaborative work environment and experienced, proven leadership
Contact: Kevin Suitor – email@example.com