Enterprise Sales Director (Individual Contributor) – USA Eastern Region
JOB ID: 3147,United States
With the continued growth of both the company and of the event industry, our client a SaaS-based event solution company is now seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to join their flourishing sales organization. By implementing effective and innovative solution sales strategies to bring in new business revenue, this is an exciting opportunity to be a sales hunter and play a key role in the growth of the company.
This position can be based anywhere in the eastern portion of the United States (eastern time zone).
• Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling on new prospects, to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
• Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business.
• Understand how to translate the needs and challenges of prospects into solutions to help support the growth and performance of their events, conferences, and meetings.
• Build a territory business plan, which outlines your execution plan.
• Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce and leverage sales enablement technologies to drive strategic outreach.
• Precisely forecast expected business and opportunities.
• Successfully manage and leverage other resources throughout the sales process including Solutions Consultants and Executive Team.
• Regularly review pipeline and strategies with manager to brainstorm on how to maximize sales and increase Aventri’s presence in the market.
• Actively participate in industry events, in order to network and uncover opportunities.
• 5+ years-experience in SaaS, software, or other technology sales role, selling into Enterprise Accounts, with experience of a long sales cycle (6 - 12 months).
• Experience working in a start-up organization.
• Strong presentation skills, selling into Marketing decision makers.
• Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
• Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition and attitude.
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
• Innate curiosity and the ability to successfully navigate through a sales cycle.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Deep listening skills, so as to understand the client’s needs and to respond with the best solution for their business.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
• Highly self-driven sense of motivation with the desire to be the best.
Consultant: Pam Inglis