Enterprise Account Manager
JOB ID: 3252,Montreal, PQ
For almost 20 years, our client has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and their SaaS platform scales decades of front-line experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Their approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for sales opportunities of their family of solutions within a defined list of accounts. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts. The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts. Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire product line and must effectively represent their full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
The successful candidate will have:
• 8+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
• 5+ years of security solution sales experience (e.g. managed services, threat intelligence, security consulting, etc.)
• Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization
• Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills
• Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support
• Willingness to travel, work odd hours, and be very available
• Excellent business writing and presentation skills
• Instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with ability to manage both
Consultant: John Anderson